Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

We have been doing newspaper day for several years.  We try and do it in the last few weeks of school for a change of pace when the kids are getting antsy.  With 16 more days of school (woohoo!) it's time to pull out the newspapers.  We're excited to have created a new newspaper packet and can't wait to use it this year.  Head on over to our Teachers Pay Teachers store and purchase yourself a copy and start a newspaper day in your classroom.



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea . . . my kids are so going to love this. I put ya in my cart :). So glad I found you three this morning. Pop in for a visit if you find a moment.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've awarded you the Versatile Blog and One Lovely Blog awards. Stop by my blog and pick them up!
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given you the versatile blogger award. Click here to see why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this-is it common core aligned in any way?

    ReplyDelete