Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beginning of Year Assessments


We have a few assessments that we give to the students at the beginning of the year. We’ve changed a few of them around because we also give PALS and Fountas and Pinnell tests. It seems like the first few weeks of school are spent testing, testing, testing! AAAARRRGGGHHH! Hopefully the attached testing packet is something that is simple, takes you very little time to give and you at least get an idea of where your
little kiddos are after their long summer break. 

  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love these a lot!!!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a soon to be first year first grade teacher and just discovered teacher blogs. A friend suggested yours and I'm glad she did! I think you must teach in the same district so I'm excited to see what else you post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect! They are now in my file for the first days of school. Thank you so much!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will soon begin my first year teaching and these were so helpful to guide me into what I need to assess my students on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete