Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's A Pinterest World!


I pin...do you?
I make pinning look goooood.
Keep on, pinnin' on! 
( Can someone please make me just ONE of these into a t-shirt?)

I may need a 12 step program when it comes to Pinterest.  I love it! I am really quite enjoying my addiction if you must know. What is Pinterest? Many of you know by now, but Pinterest defines itself:




Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

I use pinterest to search and discover great teaching ideas.  From organizing my classroom, to motivators.  Pinterest has it all! Oh, and if it doesn't you just add (read:pin) it!


Here are some fabulous things I've found:
Tatertots and Jello: More Great Ideas & a Winner!
via tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com
The First Grade Parade
via thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com

via larremoreteachertips.blogspot.com




There are so many great ideas, I could never put them all here.  That's why I pin them!  Seriously? Who comes up with these things? Brilliant.
If you want to see my teaching board on pinterest click here: Teaching Fool
If you want to see more teachers addicted to pinterest go check out this linky party:
theteacherslane.blogspot.com
If you want an invite to Pinterest, drop me an email and I will do my best to send you one!


PIN ON FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment